There is a Christmas release of GF. A lot of work have been done under the hood on GF but the most user-visible changes are:
* All abstract syntax expressions entered in the GF shell are type checked first. In older versions, an attempt to linearize a type incorrect term could cause a crash.
* Partial support for dependent types and implicit arguments ala Agda.
* Improved parsing performance, especially for Finnish.
* Three new resource grammars - Romanian, Polish and Dutch, thanks to Ramona Enache - Romanian, Adam Slaski and Ilona Komorowski - Polish and Aarne Ranta and Femke van Geel - Dutch. Now the library covers the majority of the European languages i.e 12 out of 23.
* Visualization of Syntax Trees, Parse Trees and Word Alignment diagrams from the translate demo.
Google really provide fantastic services for managing open-source projects. They should be used in the best way in which we can. There is a blogging service as well so I created GF blog hosted at www.blogger.com